Name
Ann
Edit My Images
Yes
Here are a few bird pics with my new lens

DSC_0223-Copy.jpg

untitled-126a-Copy.jpg

DSC_0169-Copy.jpg

Nice sharp detail - like the composition of no 1.

And your new lens would be what?

Love no 1 could do with slight exposure increase and agree with Tom the composition is good

Hi my new lens is Nikon 70-300 vr i looked at the 150-500 but decided to go for quality and work around not having more range untill that long distance day when i can afford that range in a Nikon one thank you for your comments

Lovely set and looks like you got a good copy (y) The exposure looks good on all of them imo. In #1, as there seems to be no bright spots on the leaves in the bg it would suggest to me that this one was taken in a slightly darker situation ie: the sun was behind cloud. I cant help but notice a small opaque patch over the head of the creeper though, did you apply any noise reduction on this or use layers in pp? it might even be the dof on the most green coloured part of the wood behind the head that is making it look a bit odd.

Last edited:
Hi thanks for your comments in the creeper photo i didn't use any pp all i did was crop because it was in the distance it was a bit of a grab shot first time for these

Back