New Lowepro Bag

Edit My Images
Yes
Currently using a Mini Trekker 200.

Inside I have my 50D (gripped) with the 70-200L f/4 IS (and hood), 10-22 (and hood), 24-105L (and hood) and my 580EX II. It's a bit cramped (mainly due to the hoods). Ideally I'd like to take my 50L with me but I'm also 'upgrading' to a 70-200L f/2.8 IS within the next couple of days which will need more space and it really won't fit into my current bag.

I'm considering another 580EX II as well so space really is required.

I like the style of the Lowepro -- it fits my kit perfectly.

What's my options?

EDIT: Also very close to get a 100-400L but I'm fairly sure I have no hope of getting this into a realistic sized bag. I don't want a massive bag so best leave that as an optional extra or something!

I love Lowepro too, they're like a tardis! :)
Have a look at the Lowepro Mini Trekker AW - I've used this bag for over a year now and it really is excellent! You can pick them up quite cheaply, around £80 I think.
If you're looking for something even bigger then the Nature Trekker AW is supposed to be brilliant (I'm looking to get one soon because the Mini Trekker is too small for me). But the only downside is the higher price of about £150.

I think, seeing as your Micro Trekker 200 is just a bit too small, the Mini Trekker AW will give you more than enough space to fit everything in... it's really comfy too :)

I hope this helps!

Joe

ive recently got a fastpack 200 and it is definitely like a tardis. on the site it says it holds an SLR with lens attached and 1-2 lenses, when i got mine yesterday i worked ot i could fit an SLR w/l attached and 3 lenses. have you thought about the fastpack 350.

I've recently gone the other way and rationalised my kit. I've got a Lowepro Computrekker Plus AW. It's a great rucksuck. I had two pro bodies, one with a 70-200L and the other with a 24-70L(kept these in the middle of the divider section). Also had 16-35L and 100-400L lenses and two flash guns in the left/right side of the divider section.
That left me all the additional zipped pocket areas to store cleaning kit, batteries, cards etc. Also has a rear zipped laptop pocket and occasionally I had a monopod fixed to the front too!

An absolutely fantastic bag for getting all your kit into and not overly big either. And to top it off, if it rains it has a pull out rain cover to keep everything dry! Also extremely comfy to wear when doing any kind of walking as it is well padded round the back area.

I dont use mine anymore now as I sold all my Canon kit and have just bought one Nikon body and only have a couple of lenses now. So I'm using a smaller flipside 300. So if you fancied a Computrekker Plus AW, I've got mine advertised in the FS section.

Cheers,
Andy

Back