Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Hi everybody
I'm a very average novice and just joined to pick up as much advice as possible. I'm not a complete beginner in the SLR world of photography as I've got a 35mm Praktica BC1 Electronic which I've been looking to upgrade to digital for a long time now but couldn't really warrant spending that sort of money on a camera.

Well I'm finally gonna take the step now and looking to buy a Canon EOS 7D. There's a site on the Internet called Hdew Cameras which seem to be quite genuine and at a good price.

Has anybody dealt with this company before or can offer advice if they are worth dealing with, I have been advised about watching out for Grey imports which causes problems with warranty claims. Hdew are offering a 3yr warranty to be repaired in the UK but Canon will not be doing the repairs.

welcome to TP- May I ask why you have this post set as NSFW ( not safe for work) :LOL:

Les :wave:

Lez325 said:
welcome to TP- May I ask why you have this post set as NSFW ( not safe for work) :LOL:

Les :wave:

Haven't the foggiest! Told you I was a new starter to this, Old people and technology ay? Mind think your mate has found me out already we must have something in common, I'll just slip me pants back on lol :)

I'll try and sort it!

If you're signing on to here from the app, I think it puts it as default

I'll change it for you

Welcome to the forum by the way

Oh many thanks, yes you're right its through my app

And thanks for the welcome ;-)

Back