New Monitor

Name
Kev
Edit My Images
No
I have been looking at a new monitor in PC world today. The one I liked best was an LG L22WS. Are these any good for doing photo editing on ? Any recommendations or advice would be appreciated.

dependant on your budget i'd reccomend either a dell, iiyama, samsung or nec and i'd avoid pc world like the plague

if you want to specify the requirements for the screen and your budget i'd be happy to recommend some choices.

LG do make some good monitors, especially their new LED range. I've looked on the LG site but can't find any reference to the model you are looking at. It may be a discontinued model, I don't know.That makes me stop and think.

Set a budget and see what you can afford.

No2 Son bought me a new monitor for my birthday yesterday, a Samsung SyncMaster 2232BW, It's a 22 inch wide screen, with a refresh rate of 2 milliseconds - absolutely superb. The colours are fantastic and it comes with some great calibration software. Around 200 quid from Currys although you can probably get it cheaper on the web. It's considered a top gaming machine too (apparently).

Thanks for all of your advice but the new monitor is off for a while, I have just ordered a macro lens. Time to start saving again.

No2 Son bought me a new monitor for my birthday yesterday, a Samsung SyncMaster 2232BW, It's a 22 inch wide screen, with a refresh rate of 2 milliseconds - absolutely superb. The colours are fantastic and it comes with some great calibration software. Around 200 quid from Currys although you can probably get it cheaper on the web. It's considered a top gaming machine too (apparently).

I've got the 2032BW version, love it :)

Back