New Old Film Challenge #110 'In the Shade' Discussion thread

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
"New Old Film Challenge" #110 'In the Shade'

Chat about it here

@RaglanSurf so is it the prerogative of the author of the thread that they can post their (very nice) pic the day after they closed it for entries? Huh? And never mind posting your pic, where is the poll? :)

@RaglanSurf so is it the prerogative of the author of the thread that they can post their (very nice) pic the day after they closed it for entries? Huh? And never mind posting your pic, where is the poll? :)
p*** off, I've been busy!

@RaglanSurf so is it the prerogative of the author of the thread that they can post their (very nice) pic the day after they closed it for entries? Huh?

and what's wrong with that?:exit::LOL:

Afterall we're in the f&c ( Fancyfree and Chilled) section of the forum where all ( ok most) guidelines and rules sort of come into place …...rarely!:LOL:
And never mind posting your pic, where is the poll? :)

Give the guy a chance, it's taken him unil today to post up an entry….a short ( sorry Nick excuse the pun, it WAS intentional!:ROFLMAO:) relax period will now be in order;)

Poll added, get votin'

So, I had a thought on these challenges: would it make more sense to have a single "New Old Film Challenge Discussion Thread" for all the challenges? Then the person setting the challenge doesn't have to create two threads and interlink them, which I always find a bit tricky. If we can do it for the FPOTY, why not for the NOFC? Discuss... (please)

So, I had a thought on these challenges: would it make more sense to have a single "New Old Film Challenge Discussion Thread" for all the challenges? Then the person setting the challenge doesn't have to create two threads and interlink them, which I always find a bit tricky. If we can do it for the FPOTY, why not for the NOFC? Discuss... (please)

Sounds good to me. A lot of the time no-one ever posts in the discussion threads anyway.

T
That sir, makes perfect sense, if I was wearing a hat I would tip it in your direction :clap:

Last edited:
T

That sir, makes perfect sense, if I was wearing a hat I would tip it in your direction :clap:
I am wearing a hat, a fetching stovepipe a la Brunel, and I am tipping it in Chris' direction.

Back