New Old Film Challenge #123 - Bottoms *Poll Added*

Choose your favourite bottoms - 3 votes, 3days.

• simon ess - Geat Ass

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • steveo_mcg - Bottom of Stairs

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Peter B - Assynt Games Day

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • FishyFish - the bottom of some steps...

• dmb - Rear of the year

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • -Oy- - Boot bottoms

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • joxby - bottom of stepladder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mrs Snap - Crabbing

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • mdpF2 - The Bottom Rail

• RaglanSurf - Bottoms up!

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • medwaygreen - Something you put your bottom on

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PeterSpencer - Fuente De cable car

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • ChrisR - Yacht's bottom...

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Alastair
Edit My Images
No
Rightly or wrongly, I have gone with my wifey's suggestion of 'Bottoms'.

Photographs from film, please remember that this is a family show, so none of those blurry old pics of yer partners when you were both drunk that time.

The following rules apply.

Must be taken by you
Must be on film
Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date
Please include details of the camera, lens, emulsion and anything else of relevance if you can possibly remember that far back
One Entry per person

Entries will close at midnightish on Sat 22nd February and voting will be open for 3 days after that.

Entries only in this thread. Discussion in the new composite discussion thread: https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/new-old-film-challenge-discussion-thread.698995/

Thanks, I'm astonished to be sure. If you were able to examine the slide closely, or even the scan, you would see that there is a noticeable amount of cameras shake. The shot was taken at twilight and the shutter speed was uncomfortably low. It certainly wouldn't pass muster for a photographic magazine like PP!

I'll nominate a new topic when I get home at the weekend as I don't have access to my archive here.

Thanks, I'm astonished to be sure. If you were able to examine the slide closely, or even the scan, you would see that there is a noticeable amount of cameras shake. The shot was taken at twilight and the shutter speed was uncomfortably low. It certainly wouldn't pass muster for a photographic magazine like PP!

I'll nominate a new topic when I get home at the weekend as I don't have access to my archive here.
Anything popping into your mind there, Peter?

Back