Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jao

Name
Adrian
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok, I hope I am doing this right and it works. I've had a look at the list of previous themes and think the F&C shooter archives will have suitable offerings as well as the opportunity for wide interpretation and shoe horning with this theme! Go forth and interpret widely!

As usual the following rules apply:

• Must be taken by you
  • Must be on film
  • Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date

Please include details of the camera, lens, emulsion and anything else of relevance if you can possibly remember that far back.

One Entry per person

Entries will close Sunday the 6th June and voting will be open for 3 days after that, so we will get the result before the weekend.

Entries only in this thread. Discussion in the new composite discussion thread: https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/new-old-film-challenge-discussion-thread.698995/page-10

Last edited:
A starter entry from me:
Forgotten Cycle, Oudegracht, Utrecht, July 2016
Nikon f80, Cosina 19-35mm @19mm, Agfa Vista 200 rated at 100ASA, ASDA Dev and Scan

Overgrownbike.jpg

Last edited:
Decidedly Derelict

Decidedly Derelict

by D M Bloor, on Flickr

Balda Baldamatic - Agfa Vista 200 - June 2018 - River Dane, Congleton.

This was a 60 ft, 80 ton North Sea trawler, involved in the Cod Wars. Purchased in 1994 to be converted to a seafood restaurant in landlocked Congleton and transported on a low loader and put (not floating) in the small river. Made to look like a steamboat put into service but only ran for 18 months. Various owners since then and never re-opened and rotting away - Council still trying to get it shifted.

Last edited:
This Yew tree has overgrown the path up to Astbury church, not surprising as it is over 1000 years old.
Mamiya C330, probably the 80mm and I have a feeling this was taken on slide film and converted to black and white because I messed up the exposure.
View: https://flic.kr/p/egGzih

OK, challenge is closed and the poll is up so cast your votes

Congratulations to @Andysnap for an excellent winning image, some other great images too. Over to you for challenge #155!

Thanks Adrian. I shall try and get a new challenge up asap.

Reactions: Jao
That tree is something special Andy, good spot.

Well done Mr Snap, cracking shot.

Back