New Old Film Challenge #202 - Stones Poll Added

Choose your three favourite images.

• Peter Spencer, Taking a picture of a stone wall on Darwen Moor.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flighter, Some white stones in a grey rock

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zx9

Name
Keith
Edit My Images
Yes
I have not done this before so if I get any of the procedure wrong, please do point out my errors and let me know how to correct them.
I would like to see your old photographs that show Stones, they can be anything from stones on a beach, The Rolling Stones, curling stones, grave stones, road stones, stone sets, plumb stones. etc.
That should give you all plenty of scope for selecting from your colour or black and white film shots, from abstract close ups to sporting images to old world street scenes.

As usual the following rules apply:
- Must be taken by you
- Must be on film
- Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date of this challenge.
- Discussion in the discussion thread (link below) rather than this Entries thread, please.
- Shoehorning and even Crowbars are positively encouraged!
Please include details of the camera, lens, emulsion and anything else of relevance if you can possibly remember that far back.
One Entry per person

Entries will close at high noon (ish) on Friday 10th March, with voting open for 3 days after that.
Entries only in this thread please, discussions can be found HERE.

In a classic case of bad timing I will be flying out of the UK at mid day on the 11th which is why I have set this to six not seven days to give me time to set up the poll before hitting the Piste in Austria.

Just a quick note to anyone else that is going to get around to posting an image in this challenge, I will be pulling down the shutters at mid day tomorrow and will add the poll shortly after.

I have an almost identical image to @ChrisR so I left that one and thought I'd go with this of the River Esk at Eskdale 2014.

Nikon F100, Fuji Acros 100,

River Esk at Eskdale
by Nick Watson, on Flickr

A deserving winner, well done @strax. Some nice photos in the thread.

Thanks everyone for the votes. I had forgot all about this. Seeing as I’m currently in Gran Canaria basking in high 20’s sunshine today, I think the next challenge will be snow.

Very good photograph Robert, a very worthy winner.(y)

Back