New Old Film Challenge #23 Show Us Your Best Cityscape Discussion

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
New Old Film Challenge #23 Show Us Your Best Cityscape

Chat about it in this thread.

Closing date for entries will be Monday 2nd November and voting will close 3 days after that.

Post entries here.

Last edited:
oh dear, that'd mean having to go in (or near) a city... don't like the idea of that at all (shudders) all those people (shudders again) -:(

Sufficiently late in the evening, in January, when in cold, really cold, preferably windy, they tend to stay in and watch telly.

they tend to stay in and watch telly.

so do I.

I've got nearly 2 weeks of "as live" footage from Eurosport from the Vuelta Espana that I didn't get to watch while it happened because I was in a hospital bed or getting bits of metal carefully placed into bits of my heart... I've a lot to catch up on ;)

Last edited:
oh dear, that'd mean having to go in (or near) a city... don't like the idea of that at all (shudders) all those people (shudders again) -:(
Remember Mark, this is the New Old Film challenge, you must have taken a cityscape at some time in the past? We won't make you go near a city for this, just the box of negatives in the cupboard ;)

remembered one I took which was "technically" in my nearest City, but out in the deserted bits on the outskirts so I didn't have to mix with the great unwashed.

H'mm I only liked London when I was young....found one taken about 50 years ago so it will have to do.

H'mm I only liked London when I was young....found one taken about 50 years ago so it will have to do.

Did they have cameras when you were young Brian?... in fact did they have London. :D

Did they have cameras when you were young Brian?... in fact did they have London. :D

:D

Pictures are in my memory, that's good enough for me.....;) .but I should have taken record shots as quite a few areas have changed a lot :rolleyes:

:D

Pictures are in my memory, that's good enough for me.....;) .but I should have taken record shots as quite a few areas have changed a lot :rolleyes:
It's never too late Brian, things are still changing, things still need recording.

Found a shot of Dublin well the only one and replaced my entry... Now how can you visit a city and only take one shot :D beat it with Paris with no shots of buildings at all. o_O

Last call for your cityscape shots, entries close tomorrow.

Unmentionable Memories of Manchester? :D

Best......best cityscape

my collection is all a bit 2 inches or 50mm.....samey samey same same, nothin good...lol

is St Ives even a city..??

Back