New old film challenge #33 MONUMENTS discussion thread.

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
No
Have your say here:

Gotta say. Nicks entry @RaglanSurf is a very powerful image.

Good choice of theme Richard. This is gonna be a close one.

In these challenges, it's generally been OK to change entries, AFAICR, so it's fine by me... I've done it in the past (with the other challenge), but I must say I regretted it both times!

Just a reminder that entries will be closing today and the poll will be up tomorrow for voting until Monday.

Showing here ok on phone and laptop!

The pic from @wontolla is not displaying for me...

It's carp anyway :exit: so don't worry, just vote for everyone else:D:D

Showing here ok on phone and laptop!

It's showing ok for me both on tablet and desktop ......Didn't this happen with the last challenge where Chris couldn't see your shot?....I reckon it's a language thing between Lancashire and that far forgotten land of Scotland, they can't possibly understand each other:D

It's carp anyway :exit: so don't worry, just vote for everyone else:D:D

It's showing ok for me both on tablet and desktop ......Didn't this happen with the last challenge where Chris couldn't see your shot?....I reckon it's a language thing between Lancashire and that far forgotten land of Scotland, they can't possibly understand each other:D

I'm just going to change my votes..................:sneaky:

Do they have internet in Scotland?

Do they have internet in Scotland?

I believe so......Like the rest of us, they get bugs in it ....t'is why Chris can't see pics properly cos there's a bl**dy great Haggis in his hardrive:runaway::D

Voted... anyone else noticed the votes cast showing up differently now? The number of votes for each is visible to me, but the little bar that indicates the percentage is completely blank in all cases.

All ok for me on phone and laptop!

Ah, on careful inspection I realised that the bar was there, a faint cream against a white background. It appears to be an artefact of using the "Evening" style; if I change back to "Dusk" it reverts to how I remember seeing it before. Caveat vidor! (Made-up latin...)

All latin' s made up!

And the winner of challenge #33 Monuments is RaglanSurf with his very fine B&W photograph.

Well done Nick congratulations and over to you for #34.

Well done Nick, another excellent winner in another excellent bunch.

Great idea for a shot Nick but erm I couldn't work out what was in the foreground i.e. first stone.

Fixed! It was fixed!!!! You win too often for it not to be!!!:D:D:D.....although who couldn't vote for such à fine shot....well done Nick!;)

Back