POLL ADDED New Old Film Challenge #48 " Birds Eye View" entries thread POLL ADDED

Choose your favourite "Birds Eye" shot ...Poll will close monday evening 10th Oct

• abdoujaparov

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asha

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • simon ess

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • steveo_mcg

• Andysnap

• ChrisR

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Carl Hall

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • medwaygreen

• FujiLove

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • RaglanSurf

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • AshleyC

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Littletank

• Martpix

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • niko

• ariel7515

• Jao

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • trevorbray

• joxby

• Kevin Allan

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • excalibur2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Asha

Blithering Idiot
Name
Asha
Edit My Images
Yes
OK guys, dig into your again and come up with your interpretation of a "Birds Eye View"

Entries thread will be open until my return from the UK on the 7th Oct ....Voting will be sorted asap after that and open for three days.

These usual rules apply:-

Must have been shot on film
Must have been shot by you
Must have been shot before this challenge started, so something from your archives please.
Also, please include as much info as you can, if you can remember. Location, camera, film etc.

Entries only in this thread please.

Discussion thread here: https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...hallenge-48-birds-eye-view-discussion.635822/

Last edited:
I'll see thsese mountains from twenty odd thousand feet again this coming friday although they won't be snow covered like these ( except for the Chamonix / Mont Blanc region of course)

This was taken using a folding Retinette 022 camera back in 2009 on one of the many flights back to the UK to visit family .
Unsure of the film tbh, probably Rollei RPX

Retinette 022 Birds eye view challenge.jpg

That bird got the view before it left the nest.

Canon AT, 50mm F1.8 lens, film was unknown,but, properly something like a photo lab of the time . 1968 is the year.

@FujiLove

I think its just one entry per person mate :)

From fleetwith pike in the lake district. I'd love to claim i climbed all the way up there from buttermere with my LF gear but i got the bus to honsitor about half a mile behind me and strolled over giving my heart and lungs a reprieve.

Scale bird's eye, from an epic battle... a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Yashica FR1 + Yashica DSB 135mm f/2.8 + Fujifilm Superia X-Tra 800 (expired 2006) + Compard Digibase C-41 at 25ºC

St. Omer, Nord Pas Calais,
Olympus OM-2SP, 50mm f1.8 Zuiko, Ilford XP1

20619692142_cb2d836960_b_d.jpg

Poll open folks :)....... cast your votes!

Well done @Jao (y)

Looking at your shot definetly gives a feel that one is litterally flying above those people with a perfect birds eye view.

Over to you for the next theme...............

Well done Adrian not only do we have the bird's eye view but also a well composed picture.

Thanks to those that voted for my image, there were some great interpretations in the entries. I will get my thinking cap on and get a new challenge posted in the next 48 hours .

Great image Adrian, looking forward to your challenge.

Back