• srichards

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Andy Grant
Edit My Images
Yes
So, a chance perhaps to drag out one of those photographer photographed shots, maybe even one of this forum's finest? :D

As usual, the rules are:
  • Must be a photograph taken by you
  • Must be on film
  • Must have been taken prior to the start date
  • Please tell us about the camera and film etc, with a description of the image.
As it is Christmas and I am going to be away for a lot of the next week or so we'll have a closing date of the 30th December and I 'll put the voting thread up ASAP after that.

Also, thanks to the kindness of Ingrid (aka Gremlin) we actually have a prize for this challenge and if I can ever find the thread I shall put a link in here. :banghead:

Ah ha!
https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/anyone-want-a-diy-camera-kit.642479/#post-7665086

Chatting here please.

https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...54-the-photographer-discussion-thread.643025/

Last edited:
OM-1N, 50mm f1.8 Zuiko, Kodacolor 100

22599555018_e787af8f64_b.jpg

Kodak Hawk-eye folding No:2 model B,Tmax 400Asa. Taken in 2015. Camera manufactured between 1926-1934.

The Study.

Last day for voting folks.

I think this may be the most exciting thing that has ever happened in F&C, the last day and its a tie at the top in a competition that actually has a prize. :banana:

It may go to penalties. :D

Last day for voting folks.

I think this may be the most exciting thing that has ever happened in F&C, the last day and its a tie at the top in a competition that actually has a prize. :banana:

It may go to penalties. :D

OR a change of vote. :D:naughty:

And we have a winner.

Well done Chris a fabulous shot and a worthy if close winner.

:film: so well done Chris......................................

...............................and we want to see the finished camera within a week....................................or so! :D

Wow, thanks very much Andy, Wontolla, Brian, Suz... all down to ood Reala 100 I reckon!

So does this mean I have to invent a new old film challenge? Thinking cap is on, but I'm going to bed, maybe it's a nightcap, never sure these days!

Worthy winner Chris, but I'm not sure what this says about the sanity of LF shooters! :whistle:

Well done Chris, well deserved winner (y)

Well done Chris. PS Can we have a subject that I've got some nice photos of please? :LOL:

Worthy winner Chris, but I'm not sure what this says about the sanity of LF shooters! :whistle:
That water was definitely not warm!
Well done Chris, well deserved winner (y)
Well done Chris. PS Can we have a subject that I've got some nice photos of please? :LOL:
So what sort of thing d'you shoot, Badger? ;-)
Got plenty of nuclear flash shots :D
Congrats ChrisR! :clap::clap::clap:
Thanks everyone. Bit hectic today but I've had my thinking cap on. Was wondering about a topic suited to the weather, but then realised this is the OLD film challenge, so we want something the opposite to cheer us up. Will try to get it done today...

Well done Chris (y)

I'm releived it wasn't one of the shots of me that took first place ....heaven forbid!:D

I'm releived it wasn't one of the shots of me that took first place ....heaven forbid!:D

Not as relieved as we are :LOL:

Back