New Old Film Challenge #6 Show Us Your Best Human Powered Vehicle Shot Discussion Thread

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
New Old Film Challenge #6 Show Us Your Best Human Powered Vehicle Shot

Discuss away (y)

Closing date for entries will be Sunday 1st February and voting will close 3 days after that.

well we will just end up with a "post your bicycle shots" week. Just trying for some variety :coat:

pity digital only as locally there is a pedal car grand prix held annually anyone attended the man powered flight competition which from memory is held at the end of a south coast pier

I wonder how many challenges one could enter with how few images.

I did consider 2 images, both of which I have entered or shown before, but finally opted for one from the disposable challenge from a couple of years ago. Oh boy has it got grain, but at least so far I am managing to not reuse :LOL:

well we will just end up with a "post your bicycle shots" week. Just trying for some variety :coat:
Sorry Ashley, I personally think it's stretching the well used f&c 'tenuous' button a little too far. And yes I know we're going to see a lot of bikes but I think considering the challenge is only a few hours old we're doing quite well on the variety front.

fine, i clearly have no imagination
It's probably me who has no imagination, as I said earlier you will be judged by your fellow f&c members and if they can see the link then who am I to argue, after all it is just for fun.

well, I'm in, and surprisingly I've found something that wasn't a picture of a bike... considering just how many photo's of my bikes I do have, thats an achievement. :)

I'm in!

Sorry - there's a bike ;)

Back