New Old Film Challenge #70 Beer and Brewing: Discussion thread

Edit My Images
No
This is the discussion thread for the New Old Film Challenge #70, Beer and Brewing.

You can find the entry thread here.

Genius, pure genius (y)

Well, yes, except...

I did manage to find a shot of racks of wine casks, will that do? ;)
I hear the sound of a shoehorn.

I have so many beer related shots from F&C meets, in fact I think I have something very similar to Andy's entry somewhere :LOL:

I've found 2 shots from the Greenwich meet where there's the edge of a glass visible... :)

@excalibur2
Oh Brian what have you done???? :D Why is Carl drinking a glass of dishwater?

Presumably this was the first time you lot encountered Brian's flash gun, seeing as how you're all just looking at the camera rather than shielding your eyes. How long was it before your eyesight was restored to normal levels?!?! :LOL:

A cunning plan..all in the shot could vote for me...;)

dGy6iF1.jpg

We could Brian, but none of us have got our eyesight back yet so we may struggle to check the right box :LOL:

It might have been the intense light that curdled Carl's zoider. :)

Intentional Camera Movement, but yes, very trendy. Would expect no less for a flash young fella like Nick!

ETA: realising that the pic is OF the Vistapod rather than taken with it, I'm guessing this might be Unintentional Camera Movement, perhaps appropriately enough as the result of beer!

Last edited:
Intentional Camera Movement, but yes, very trendy. Would expect no less for a flash young fella like Nick!

ETA: realising that the pic is OF the Vistapod rather than taken with it, I'm guessing this might be Unintentional Camera Movement, perhaps appropriately enough as the result of beer!

;)

Shame on me, I am not Down with The Kids :(

So how come all these entries appear to show sober individuals, whereas the people in any of my beer shots have clearly been sampling the products. :whistle:

So, after her stunning win, it's up to @mothdust to set our new challenge... :)

Back