New Old Film Challenge #75 - Illuminate - discussion

Name
Alastair
Edit My Images
No
This is the discussion thread for the next instalment of the New Old Film Challenge. The theme this time is Illuminate.

Standard rules as always:

•Must be taken by you
•Must be on film
•Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date
•Please include details of the camera, lens, emulsion and anything else of relevance
•One Entry per person

Closing date is a week from now, at midnight on the 6th November.

The entries thread is here: https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/new-old-film-challenge-75-illuminate-entries.666594/

H'mm can't think of anything else other than an illumination in night shot and ain't got many of those :(..I'll wait to see what others are posting.

H'mm can't think of anything else other than an illumination in night shot and ain't got many of those :(..I'll wait to see what others are posting.
Straight in there with your positive thoughts eh Brian?

You posted some very nice looking shots of that pub all lit up the other day, so you've got more night shots on film than I have! (y)

Right, that's yer lot, very impressed. I will get a poll up very soon. As soon as I work out how. Maybe sooner....

Looking tight at the top there!

Back