New old film pics challenge #22: Storm discussion thread

ChrisR

I'm a well known grump...
Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
So: no pics shot for this challenge, has to be taken by you, from your archive, on film.

[Edited] It's getting that time of year, so: Storm. Shall we say 1 week until 12 October?

Discussion on this thread. Entries here. On your marks, get set, discuss. Over to you, @excalibur2 !

Last edited:
Blimey, not sure I've got anything suitable. I shall search the archives.

So: no pics shot for this challenge, has to be taken by you, from your archive, on film.

[Edited] It's getting that time of year, so: Storm. Shall we say 1 week until 12 October?

Discussion on this thread. Entries here. On your marks, get set, discuss. Over to you, @excalibur2 !

:D
Interesting to see if any guys had been taking shots while in the middle of a storm with a waterproof camera.;) I've got one with something nasty approaching.

I said my shot was my one and only roll of Sensia, and so I thought. Just had a look through the film stock for some film for the Lakes, and found two anonymous-looking containers containing... Sensia 100! Perhaps I'd better bring them along.

I thought professional photographers were good with keywording and stuff... :exit:

I'll give you another day and then set the poll up...

Rather late, but poll added. 3 choices, 3 days, get voting folks!

Less than one day left to vote, everyone!

So @RaglanSurf wins by a country mile. Great shot, Nick. I guess you know the drill, since you made it up... :)

Thanks Chris, let me don my thinking cap
thinking-cap-clip-art-68869.gif

That's an excellent selfie, Nick... :D:p:exit:

Back