new one of my better half

Name
Carl Davis
Edit My Images
Yes
Didnt quite get what I was aiming for as our 10 month old was full of energy 2 hours past her bed time so we couldnt really take these properly.

comments welcome.
1 no makeup at all.
473960329_Y7L3t-XL.jpg

473670457_eWBcr-XL.jpg

473672385_b44HS-XL.jpg

473977734_3uxSJ-XL.jpg

473658829_9n7JR-XL.jpg

2 & 3 are the best for me. Number 1, she looks good without make up but
it just adds that bit extra. 4 & 5, the pose looks a little 'forced'...

Btw, she has a look of Ali Larter which is no bad thing ... ;)

Not too keen on the poses in the last 2, but the others are fantastic shots. I love the colours and effect they have :) Well done!

Thanks for the coments, it may be because Im looking at more conceptual photos lately im getting to quite like forced/unatural poses. I realise these dont really fit into that sort of catagorey but I quite like them for it but totaly realise why others wouldnt.

Thanks again

really liking no 1 mate (y)

md(y)

Very nice set. I think #3 is my favourite. Are the backgrounds coloured in PS or with gels?

Thanks for all the comments, I was pleased with how these turned out considering we were rushed and distracted. I know they would have been better with a bit more time, I also planned to push it a little more in with some more variations which will have to wait till another time.

They were all shot against a seemless grey so any colour is down to post.

Lovely set. (y)#1 is my personal favourite, but then I do prefer little or no make up on women, I'm a great fan of natural beauty. Just my personal preference though, I'm not anti make up. ;)

Well, I agree she certainly looks good without the makeup. :)

I like 1, 2 and 3 with number 3 being the stronger of them. I just feel the facial expression is a lot more relaxed.

I do like the PP work in 5 though.

Back