new online landscape photography magazine by joe cornish and tim parkin

I've been and had a look at this......it's brilliant, useful information in the first few minutes of reading. thanks for the pointer. I'm sure that lots of folk will find this site very useful indeed.

Tim Parkin & Joe Cornish have just released a new subscription based online magazine (first issue is free). The magazine has video content, locaion guides and great articles. I have just watched the JC video about himself editing a photo in PS - very interesting indeed!!!

http://www.landscapegb.com/issues/lgb001/

D

Ooo, I shall bookmark this and take a look.

Joe also has a new book out shortly which sounds good. A Photographer At Work. The Amazon description explains how it talks us right through the process of composition and explains how he arrives at the final image.

I'm looking forward to this one!

Thank you for the link; bookmarked & registered (y)

I'm surprised this thread hasn't received more comment...

I was wondering where to go this weekend, so have printed off the Brimham notes and will be heading down there. First time I've been, and looking forward to it... not sure the weather will be playing ball though!

Tim Parkin & Joe Cornish have just released a new subscription based online magazine (first issue is free). The magazine has video content, locaion guides and great articles. I have just watched the JC video about himself editing a photo in PS - very interesting indeed!!!

http://www.landscapegb.com/issues/lgb001/

D

Interesting find have to give this the once over later

I'm surprised this thread hasn't received more comment...

I was wondering where to go this weekend, so have printed off the Brimham notes and will be heading down there. First time I've been, and looking forward to it... not sure the weather will be playing ball though!

Never know I might see you there Lee :)

Steve

Yep - it's pretty good so far. Some "polishing" required on the i've seen so far, but they are interesting nonetheless. I hope that they can keep the content coming long term.

OOHH, that looks like it's going to be an interesting site - thanks for the heads up :)

Ooo, I shall bookmark this and take a look.

Joe also has a new book out shortly which sounds good. A Photographer At Work. The Amazon description explains how it talks us right through the process of composition and explains how he arrives at the final image.

I'm looking forward to this one!

Thanks for taking a look around - I've had a look at Joe's new book already and it's looking really good. It's mostly about Joe out and about - lots of photos of him using the camera for instance (very good photos by Eddie Ephraums). It's an interesting read for any photographer.

If anybody has any feedback on the magazine, I'd love to know. I realise it's not polished but I have a philosophy that says it's better to get two unpolished articles out rather than one polished one, hope you agree.

Out of interest, which bits do you think might take a bit of polish?

Tim

Back