New pc info

@Paulie-W
Picked up a cable. Hooked it up with no problems.
Powered pc up last night . All works well, seems very quick and quiet.
I'll install Photoshop over the weekend. Which should be fun as I've not used cc before. I'm hoping everything is in the same place as in cs6.

Thanks again to everyone whom replied to this thread.

Gaz

@Paulie-W
Picked up a cable. Hooked it up with no problems.
Powered pc up last night . All works well, seems very quick and quiet.
I'll install Photoshop over the weekend. Which should be fun as I've not used cc before. I'm hoping everything is in the same place as in cs6.

Thanks again to everyone whom replied to this thread.

Gaz
Nice one (y)

Well you'll have a few extras in PS now, but pretty much all in the same place ;)

Hope it’s all going well, I went through the same trauma recently with a new laptop. Overthought everything and then got sick of it all and just bought one before I went crazy. Too many parameters to take into consideration and so many different opinions - the one I got runs Photoshop much better than my last one so I’m happy. I hope I’m not at the age that it will outlive me so unfortunately I’ll have to go through it all again sometime…

that spec would run W11 no issue but as above you might need to override the TPM requirement on install .
don't get bogged down by the move to W11 it runs fine on "non approved" cpus etc with just a simple overide.

millions of people are doing it including me and most in the industry believe microsoft have no intention of changing that, they now admit it was more intended as
guidance to get beyond the CPU issues that needed some code changes to W10 as below

you will need to download the W11 ISO direct from microsoft and use the RUFUS usb boot creation tool and voila.

Back