new pc

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all thinking of replacing pc anyone used power computing or ccl thanks
steve c

CCL are great. I swear by 'em.

[edit] And they're just down the road from you, as well. I take it you know you can call in and collect stuff? Doesn't have to be mail order.

I have used CCL and for a number of years now, I have always had a good service from them and find them very competitive on prices.

I took a faulty PSU back to CCL after 9 months. They swapped it there and then, no questions asked. Honestly can't fault 'em.

I have always used Aria, without problem. I've never heard of CCL but from what you say I'll give them a whirl. :thumb:

regards

There used to be a CCL in Bury...It's not part of the same one is it?

Marcel said:
There used to be a CCL in Bury...It's not part of the same one is it?
Not unless they moved... which I doubt. The only branch they have is in Bradford.

Bradford, West Yorks? In that case do they do a collection service?

regards

stepheno said:
Bradford, West Yorks? In that case do they do a collection service?

regards
Yep, you can either just go down and buy stuff, or call them first and they'll have it ready for when you arrive.

Handy to know that, thanks GfK - I'm only about 6 miles away.

regards

thanks ccl it is then

Wow, plenty of us in this area now!

Yeah, CCL are decent. I only used them once, but had no problems whatsoever. Only negative was I had to queue for a while to pick up my items, but thats no bother :)

Matt

Keep an eye out for the Computer market at Richard Dunns sportcentre, theres some good bargains to be had there.

One of our members on this forum is employed by CCL...;)

I thought he may have seen this by now as he is in the sales dept.:)

Another vote for CCL by myself. I use them on a weekly basis.

No questions asked when a product is faulty. New hardware is replaced on the spot.:clap:

I do work for CCL but am NOT in the sales dept

I am the team leader for the system assembly department :)

Glad to see positive comments about CCL though :D

Oh and feenster, I take it you havent been since the new sales manager was employed? the trade counter and collection service has changed dramatically since she took over - she was just what we needed!

[edit] And no we have never had an outlet in Bury or any other town/city except Bradford (we did have a much smaller palce in Gibson Street a few years ago, but was still Bradford).[/edit]

Braeden - no its been a while since I went to CCL. Sounds like a change for the better :)

Matt

Braeden said:
I do work for CCL but am NOT in the sales dept

I am the team leader for the system assembly department :)

Glad to see positive comments about CCL though :D

Oh and feenster, I take it you havent been since the new sales manager was employed? the trade counter and collection service has changed dramatically since she took over - she was just what we needed!

[edit] And no we have never had an outlet in Bury or any other town/city except Bradford (we did have a much smaller palce in Gibson Street a few years ago, but was still Bradford).[/edit]
Was it you that was complaining that there was "only 2 f***ing staff on" on Tuesday when me and me mate went in and the phone started ringing and nobody answered it for ages? :ponders: You were talking to this big bloke and gawping at a monitor, and told me to ring the bell to attract somebody else's attention. :)

I must go to CCL more. Girl that works on the collections desk is very 'friendly' ;)

nah wasn't me - I spend as little time as possible on the shop floor so to speak - and I certainly wouldn't swear in front of customers :)

Braeden said:
nah wasn't me - I spend as little time as possible on the shop floor so to speak - and I certainly wouldn't swear in front of customers :)
Was a bit surprised at the colourful language but me and me mate didn't mind and we were the only ones there. Sure it wouldn't have happened if there'd been kids around or something. :)

GfK said:
Was it you that was complaining that there was "only 2 f***ing staff on" on Tuesday when me and me mate went in and the phone started ringing and nobody answered it for ages?

How bizarre, I was there on Tuesday GfK.... about 3.30pm...:thumb:

Back