new photography website

Edit My Images
No
I have recently started my own website with photographs from around the peak district.

I would very much value you opinion on the images and the prices for the art

you can see my work by typing in tomanthonyphotography in google uk

hope you like my work

tom

It's a good website Tom, but you really shouldn't be spamming the forums with it. :nono: :cautious:

agreed, I'm shifting this to computers etc section. Don't post another new thread with it :rules:

Dont do this on your front page

"professional photography from sheffield based photographer, tom anthony BA(Hons). tom specializes in landscape, commercial, nature, architecture, stock and abstract photography. tom produces stunning fine art landscape and nature/flower photography from around the peak district, nottinghamshire, derbyshire, yorkshire dales plus scenery from around england and the uk. you can purchase/buy his photograph prints directly from his website. commissions, either for business or private customers can be taken on. events such as weddings, parties, christenings, special occasions, evening event/charity, cheque presentation plus much more. tom is based in south yorkshire and is able to cover the following areas for commissions: rotherham, barnsley, doncaster, leeds, chesterfield, mansfield, nottinghamshire, derby, bradford, huddersfield, worksop and lincoln. new eye catching photographs are added on a regular basis."

DO write a few decent pages that cover the subject properly
- i.e. good content that is meaningful and not aimed at a serch engine. if you are very smart. this will increase your ranking no end, and feel more natural to the end user

Each page needs its own individual marketing, which done right looks and feels and works better than loading the front page with speculative keywords

You are a professional I expect you to have the best gear... so whats this doing on the site

Camera equipment

Camera Canon 5D professional full-frame camera 12.8 mega pixels

Lenses

Canon 17-40mm f/4 usm
Canon 70-200mm f/4 usm
Tamron 90mm f/2.8 Di Macro 1:1 Lens

Tripod

Manfrotto 055XPROB + 460 head

Filters

Cokin neutral density, gradient neutral density and polarizer filter
Hoya UV filters

Misc

Canon RS-80N3
2x 4GB Sandisk Extreme IV Compact
Flash Cards
Canon Speedlite 580EX II

Font is unreadable on my screen
If you have to have white on black, it needs to be bigger and bolder

You are a photographer - your site doesnt scream it
Most pages have no photographs - get more stunning full size imagery on the site - the photographs are excelent - push them more

I have recently started my own website with photographs from around the peak district.

I would very much value you opinion on the images and the prices for the art

you can see my work by typing in tomanthonyphotography in google uk

hope you like my work

tom
Hi Tom
Great work... I do think your getting better each time we check out your website - well done

Back