New Portfolio

Name
Dom
Edit My Images
No
romney_book_1.jpg

Just finished working with my american agency to put together a new, fairly unique portfolio, thought it might be of interest to you guys

They have just posted a behind the scenes blog about it here
http://www.wonderfulmachine.com/blog/2012/03/take-a-page-from-dom-romney/

Love to hear what you think

Looks fantastic, should certainly make you stand out!

The tearaway aspect is a great idea.

Would you mind posting a ball park figure of what the design cost? No worries if not.

I've done half a dozen meetings with it now, its really getting a great response

Design worked out at £500 which is alot cheeper that quotes from this side of the pond. Sat down and did the maths by producing it in america I saved about 35% over having it made in the uk

That looks absolutely stunning. Very creative idea to have the pull out pages - so do you leave a copy of the complete portfolio with each client you meet?

Thanks it looks even better in the flesh when you can see the foil stamping and feel the texture of the paper. Yep Every Meeting gets their own copy , every picture has my details on the reverse, have already had a phone call from an art editor who had a friend pass a couple of images on to him from the portfolio that he thought he'd like. Also know that I have mag clients that now have my images plastered all over their walls, which is exactly what it was designed to do, they are not going to forget me any time soon!

Nice, sounds like its earned you that £500 back and more already!

I still can't get over how good of an idea tear out is. Having it all over their walls is genius.

Wonderful. I love original portfolios that demonstrate a photographers creativity. I'm impressed!

Back