NEW PRIZE COMPETITION Theme is "BLUE"

Taken yesterday morning

PB186588.jpg

My go.

c71552_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
p3636343-5.jpg

BIG THANKS for all entries, this is going to be tough. Waiting on Steve (last months winner) for his favorites and then I will also choose 3 and we will announce winner and runners ups. Thanks. Ian.

Any news of the winner yet?

Looking at comp now, winner will be announced later. Ian.

I have pleasure in announcing Crusher the winner with picture number 55 and runners up number Vulcanlover picture number 2, SpikeK6 for number 5 & Grittyshaker number 6 . Thank you very much for all entries. Will get Crusher to give me 6 themes and will get next competition going. Ian.

Wow..........thanks Ian. I'm dead chuffed, and surprised considering the high quality of the entries.

Well done Vulcanlover, Spikek6 and Grittyshaker. :clap::clap:

Nice one Keith, a beautiful shot. (y) Well done one and all, I agree some great shots have been upped here (y)

Well done Keith, it is a great shot. Congrats to all the winners, it must have been a tough call for the judges, lots of great entries (y)

It was a VERY tough one to judge. New one starting as soon as moderators check the thread I started last night with new one. Its disappeared? Theme is Wintry Weather. Regards Ian.

Well done Keith, it is a great shot. Congrats to all the winners, it must have been a tough call for the judges, lots of great entries (y)

Well done to all the winners, I'm just pleased I didn't have to judge it.

Well done Crusher, beautiful pic.

Must admit I am made up at being runner up.

Well done everyone.

Spike

Well done Spike, can I have your full address and e-mail? Ian.

It was a VERY tough one to judge. New one starting as soon as moderators check the thread I started last night with new one. Its disappeared? I think I am waiting on them approving it. Theme is Wintry Weather. Regards Ian.

Thanks everyone for kind comments:)

Thanks again to Ian for sponsoring/organising this popular competition:clap:

Thanks should also go to all those who enter - and make it worthwhile!

Back