Edit My Images
No
Just a few quick shots:
playpups.jpg

jack01.jpg

jill01.jpg

jack02.jpg

jill02.jpg

Beautiful. Nice to see Springers with tails (y)

Lovely rural backgrounds too... good shots. And I am having them all by the way. I will be up to collect them asap!! :D

Awww .. great set

please share them with me Janice - lots of pretty pleases :)

Oh ok then! I will take the one with the blue collar as I like Springers with freckly noses! (I wonder why!) :D

they're colour coded ! :) Jack is blue and Jill is red! The breeder has 3 more left BTW - these two are def. stayig here!!

I'm not fit at all - but am surrounded by farmland - so they'll get plenty running around!

Awww, bless 'em - lovely looking pups there! :love::love: Nice set too!

Better not let me missus see these, given the chance she would have a house full of pets and i would be in the garage :) bless her !

Yey more Springers!!! Great photos considering they don't keep still for long!

A great set of photos! Until Janice said "nice to see springers with tails" I didn't even notice, Don't they look Great! The first picture has to be my favorite :) It's a great scene off puppies having a good time.

thanks all! I have tewo older springers - not related to the pups - the eldest - 15 next week has just been diagnosed with cancer - and the 'puppy' now eleven and a half has been my best dog ever - still a great friend - but getting a little slower and stiffer - like his master!

thanks all! I have tewo older springers - not related to the pups - the eldest - 15 next week has just been diagnosed with cancer - and the 'piipy' now eleven and a half has been my best dog ever - still a great friend - but getting a little slower and stiffer - like his master!

No group shots in the gallery! Now that would be a feat! Trying to get all four of them to stay still long enough for a good picture. I wouldn't like your vets bills or dog food bills with four of them!! Still they are worth it

Awww, I've got a springer and he was 6mths old when we got him so missed out on the really small puppy stage. They are really lovely and the wife will want one when I show her your shots :D

Aaaaawwwww! :love:

You are gonna have a lot of fun with those and a camera! :D

Back