New Rucksack help[must fit as hand luggage]

Name
Morgan Lee
Edit My Images
No
Right been a few of these types of threads popping up but just need some opinions if anyone owns the following

Lowepro Vertex 200 AW
Crumpler Belly BackPack XL Black
Crumpler The Belly BackPack Large Olive

& or suggestions too hold

Canon 40D+Grip [optional grip] 70-200f2.8L, 24-70f2.8L, 1.4 & 2x TCs, 580EXII, AAs, batteries, cables, remote etc... & if possible my Macbook 17" or my tablet 12".

Likeing the Crumpler as its more of a normal bag I've got a Kata R-101 which i'll be selling its done well, got it around christmas but have out grown it.

cheers
Morgan.

I would usually put cables in through hold baggage, just in case I get a jobs-worth.

I haven't had a problem with the LowPro trekker II
Bottom part holds my 400d (no grip) 50mm (52mm/), 28-135mm (72mm/), 18-55mm(58mm/), 70-300 (58mm/), 10-22mm (77mm/), and numerous filters in cases.
When shooting, I move the filters to the top part so that I can have a lens on the camera, whilst it is in the bottom.

However, the top can fit a photo magazine in, just (+reading book etc.). It might fit your 12" laptop, it won't fit my 15"

Good thing is that you can wear it and it doesn't look heavy. Some airlines have limits on how much your baggage can weigh (5kg)

Lowepro Vertex 200 AW

Excellent bit of kit for carrying everything onto the plane. We haven't taken it on a plane yet but are assured that it goes through ok, but it certainly packs well.

We thought that the Tamrac would have been the preferred route but comparing the two the Vertek was much better. (in our opinion)

Bigger Jessops stores have them, you can go and look.

yeah was thinking about popping into LCE last time i checked the big one had lots of bags but mostly KATA as thats where i got mine from at xmas.

The kata would be perfect if i could fit the 24-70 in the side.

yeah was thinking about popping into LCE last time i checked the big one had lots of bags but mostly KATA as thats where i got mine from at xmas.

The kata would be perfect if i could fit the 24-70 in the side.

LCE stock the Tamrac Expedition which was the other make I thought would work but neither of us really liked it when we saw it. It seemed so promising from the info I had downloaded about it I was convinced that was going to be the one.

Well Ive spent about a month trying to pick a backpack, and today Ive settled and ordered a Think Tank Antidote V2.

Phil

Back