New to forum

Edit My Images
No
Hi everyone my name is Alec and I am new to the forum. I live in Nottinghamshire and have 10 years experience as a school and event photographer. I now freelance for a local school photography company and run a print on site company along with my business partner. We are always on the lookout for people with proven skills or who are looking to gain experience to help us in the busy seasons. I am also looking forward to learning some new stuff on here.

Hi Alec, And welcome aboard TP."Enjoy".

Hi Kris and welcome to the forum :welcome:

Hi Alec, welcome aboard...

Here's a few helpful pointers to get you started on here...

Useful Sections for New Members (click links)

> The Help section contains some good general information about how we do things around here and how the forum works.
> FAQs and Guides can be found here.
> Forum Help and Support is there for you to ask questions and get one to one support if you're having problems finding your way around or working out how to do things.
> Link up with other photographers in your area for local events and days out in Meeting Place.
> Or maybe you fancy a challenge . . . Take a look at some of the organised TP challenges and competitions here.

oh - and WRT the "looking for people" part of your message, after 30 days and 25 posts, you'll actually be allowed to post adverts for that sort of thing in a sub-section of our "Business and Professional" section. Until then, please respect our forum rules and don't try to advertise on the quiet, or work via PM's...

Back