New to Lightroom

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
No
I have just signed up for to the Lightroom/photoshop cc subscription service and having never used lightroom before can anyone recommend a good book or other resourse that will help me get to grips with it ?
Thanks
Steve

Take a look at Anthony Morganti's LR tutorials on YouTube, found them easy to follow and very useful.

GC

I use Scott Koslowski's book. It's great being able to have it open and not keep switching screens. Amazon stock it.

There's loads of decent tutorials on Lightroom, some are focused on certain styles too so it's worth having a browse around. I'm an avid user of it yet I still find stuff out I never knew before by watching a tutorial!

Enjoy!

Try Scott Kelly and Martin Evening for books.

However I find videos more helpful for specific topics.

I used the Anthony Morganti tutorials to start me off for technique, but don't follow his processing style unless you like crunchy, over-processed images with odd colours.

Photos in color on YouTube. Very knowledgeable. Also phlearn is good and to some extent fstoppers.

It’s easy to edit, the file selection and movements took a little getting used to for me.

Good luck

The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC Book for Digital Photographers written by Scott Kelby.

I have not yet read any books written by Martin Evening, but heard his books are good too.

Back