New to photoshop & need help

Name
tracey
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi I'm new to photoshop and want to know if I can take someone out of a photo that is stood in front of another person ? I have tried but it didn't work for me. Any help is really appreciated. This is a friends photo who ask if the person in front could be taken out.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1472982474752.jpg
    FB_IMG_1472982474752.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 113
Photoshop is very clever, but not that clever, I'm afraid.

Any reason you didn't take another photograph when she had moved away?

Cheers.

Thanks. It wasn't my photo it was a friends and she ask if there was anything I could do to fix it for her. I didn't think It would be possible to move the person but thought I'd ask anyway.

How many times that has happened to me and others on here I suspect. I was filming the women chain makers strike reinactment at the black country museum when a TV crew turned up and some silly t*rt with a clipboard kept walking infront of everyone who were trying to take photos. Eventually I said a few swear words at her and told her where to go. Guess who got a round of applause

I have a pre-production copy of Photoshop CC 2017 - I've used the 'look behind the stupid people content aware filter' - as you can see it's still pretty rough around the edges... but it's picked up some of the details nicely don't you think?

1l3m0k21.jpg

(As others have said - PS can't actually see behind things - so sadly the original shot can't be improved - but you can use this for a bit of fun - and tell them that next time to check their photos before they move away from the attractions :)

Thank you very much for doing that for me I'm sure she will be very pleased with it

Back