New to the forum. Here's some of my work.

S

Slowrider

I thought I'd post some of my recent work here after doing my intro. Constructive criticism welcome.

1. Cacklefest at the Hotrod Drags 2009

2. Belgian 55 Chevy Stepside

Cheers Johnny

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome to forum!!

Firstly, check the rules about photo sizes, 800 pixels or less, the mods might come and bash you for this :) :)

Secondly, im liking all the photos! (y) Favourite is the last one of the biker, great composition!! (y)

keep posting, looking forward to seeing more

WOW !

That last shot is amazing.

Welcome along, can't wait to see more.

Rob

Oops. I'll double check sizes before posting again. That's actually me on my Triumph. I set up my D40 on a tripod on continuous exposure and taped a remote to the left handlebar - I was surprised at the range with a fresh battery. Pre focussed and then went for a ride. It took about 2 hours to get about half a dozen usable shots but was worth it. A touch more depth of field might have got the helmet a little sharper. I think I'll try something similar in the spring again.

Johnny

Excellent shots,welcome.:):clap:(y)

Apologies for the oversize files. Here are some more I've reduced.

3. Triumph Thruxton cafe racer

4. Andy Fadsters 1100bhp Model T about to smash the propshaft

5. Indian Scout from Kent

6. Hillborn injected dragster

7. 'Destiny' Jaguar straight 6 dragster - burnout.

8. Methanol burning V8 - nightime flame out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed great set, just one thing extra for all of us who don't know what we are looking at can you number each shot (y) it makes it easier to refer to when commenting.

Very cool set, welcome to the forums.

Great photo's, not as easy as some might think to get great images at drag meets. Well done.

Back