New to the forum

Name
james
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all
I'm looking forward to posting some pictures and getting feedback on them. I am new to the world of DLSR and am getting to grips with it all, I've done a few courses of various degrees and manual mode is finally making a bit off sense,
I like taking photographs of flora and fauna, animals, birds and my gaggle of 7 cats. I like shooting sunsets and astrophotography and am keen to develop landscape, black and white and street photography.
I own an EOS 750D and a new EOS 80D, the 80D is my main body.
thanks
James

Last edited:
Hi James, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".

Hello and a very warm welcome to you James.

Useful Sections for New Members (click links)

> The Help section contains some good general information about how we do things around here and how the forum works.
> FAQs and Guides can be found here.
> Forum Help and Support is there for you to ask questions and get one to one support if you're having problems finding your way around or working out how to do things.
> Link up with other photographers in your area for local events and days out in Meeting Place.
> Or maybe you fancy a challenge . . . Take a look at some of the organised TP challenges and competitions here.

Hi
When you say I need 3 posts before i can send a link e.g. flickr, is it me sending 3 posts or 3 posts in total? I know its a daft question, sorry

********WELCOME*******

from SW Scotland
-------------------------

Hi James :welcome: to the forum

Greetins. Astro eh, we have some stunning astro photographers on here that I just don't understand how they produce such images. The patience, skills etc.
Looking forward to seeing your images.

Whereabouts do you live (county?)

Hi James and a warm welcome to TP.
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)

Back