New to TPF - C&C please on travel candid

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,

I've only just found this forum and can't believe how positive it is compared to the other ones I've visited! I don't post in forum's often as I'm still very new to this game but I'd love any C&C you can offer for this shot from my recent (Honeymoon) trip to Egypt.

Anyway - hello to all forum members and I look forward to conversing with you all!

JJ xx

egyptianlowres.jpg

Last edited:
(y)

1st things 1st

welcome ..:wave:

now the c+c

personally i dont normally bother to click on links .." im lazy like that"
but because your new and the other site have been nasty i did..:cautious:

to be totally honest its ok .. nothing mind blowing as im sure you new.

the tourists in the b/g are a bit off putting and some eye contact would have been nice.. but then candids are hard so well done you..

hope this is ok...

all imo

md(y)

fixed the link thingy - sorry!

Yeah this was a bit of a snap shot. Interested in any C&C on the PP?

Hi JJ......and welcome to TP :wave:

I would like to see a tighter crop :)

fixed the link thingy - sorry!

Yeah this was a bit of a snap shot. Interested in any C&C on the PP?

you will get more comments with the picture in the thread (y)

hard to cc the pp really mate without knowing what you have done to it..

for me i would like to see his face lightened up also :thinking: i think the whole image toned down a little

md:shrug:

Last edited:
you could try an isolate the subject a bit by darkening the background, a quick bash a bit too much now I look at it, but gives you the idea,

joshuajames.jpg

Welcome to the site!! It's a not a bad photo for a first post :) A tighter crop might isolate him a little more!

Looking forward to seeing more!
Phil

Welcome to the site!! It's a not a bad photo for a first post :) A tighter crop might isolate him a little more!

Looking forward to seeing more!
Phil

I agree. I think a tighter crop will make the tourists in the bg less distracting.

And now you are in the right forum! ;)

Cheers,

Joaquim

Thanks to all who've taken the time to respond. I'll definately play with the cropping.

you lot really are a friendly bunch - thanks :0)

Back