new toy !!!!!

Edit My Images
Yes
just took delivery of this

paid £12 for it off the bay of pigs after returning one I bought the other week

I realise its plastic and probably a crock of ***** but i want to have a play with film again

just stuck a roll of film in it but its been raining all day

Halina 3000 by fegsfoto, on Flickr

Last edited:
Are you interested in an slr to help you in your quest for a bit of a play...

this isn't a sale enquiry btw..:D

yes , an SLR is next on my list

not sure which one though

I seriously need to slim down a bit, you are welcome to a Yashica FX-3 super, if you're interested I'll tell you more about it..

It works perfectly, no light leaks, the meter is uncoupled and accurate enough for print film & b/w, need to double check when shooting slide.
Obviously it is Contax/Yashica mount, but I acquired it to shoot M42 because a Nikon adapter to M42 contains an optical element, whereas a Yashica adapter doesn't.
Anyway, I have concluded my M42 exploits with this camera, so you can have it, with the adapter and a no name 28mm 2.8 m42 lens.
This is the beginning of a big clear out...:(

do you have lots of c/y ? Ujjwal recently educated me about them.

btw I was in leeds today and took some pics of the tower as well. they will be not nearly as good as yours (35mm fuji superia) , but I tried to shoot it differently.

do you have lots of c/y ? Ujjwal recently educated me about them.

btw I was in leeds today and took some pics of the tower as well. they will be not nearly as good as yours (35mm fuji superia) , but I tried to shoot it differently.

No c/y at all, just m42.

I was in Leeds all day,..........working as usual, I can't believe the utter filth we had for weather yesterday compared with today, a ****** work day..

A fullframe camera for £12 ! What a bargain. :)
You might well be surprised at the quality though.

No c/y at all, just m42.

I was in Leeds all day,..........working as usual, I can't believe the utter filth we had for weather yesterday compared with today, a ****** work day..

oh yeah ! agree. but I totally needed this day. As I needed to pick up a guitar, but I don't have stuff like guitar case etc. nice walk past the university ... mmm.. such a lovely day.

yestarday and today are totally opposites. they should rename SUNday because of this ! :LOL:

Back