New Tripod and Head

Edit My Images
Yes
Got a Manfrotto 055XPROB yesterday and coupled it with a 460MG head. Took it straight out around Canary Wharf last night and have to say I was very impressed with it. Even with the 1d attached, it's not too heavy and is so easy to use, with the head being especially easy to adjust but also easy to get very precise.

Would recommend this combo if anyone is looking for similar.

You are obviously much stronger than me if you find it not too heavy! :LOL:

I was in calumet last week and picked up what I thought was an 055 pro b like my own....nearly fell over from putting in the usual amount of effort to pick up....the carbon fibre version :eek: Mr LL took one look at my face and cut his credit up! :LOL:

EDIT: to say I still love my tripod and 322 head even if I cant carry the damn thing ;)

LOL! Seriously, thought it was ok on the weight side, and that was with numb arms from the freezing cold wind blowing through the Wharf! I think the head makes a big difference though as that's seriously light.

That carbon fibre version is serious wedge isnt it? £300?

LOL! Seriously, thought it was ok on the weight side, and that was with numb arms from the freezing cold wind blowing through the Wharf! I think the head makes a big difference though as that's seriously light.

That carbon fibre version is serious wedge isnt it? £300?

serious enough that there was no price tag on it :bonk:

Did see a really cute kit bag though,[a sort of giant bum bag] which I had forgotten about until now, so off to do a bit of online price comparing I think.! :D

There's no end to the buying is there! :help:

we got the055pro too. OURS HAS BEEN BRILL. not too heavy for me(the assistant /carthorse/driver/munchkin/butt of all jokes etc) but i,m 5,10 and sixteen stone.we may go for a better head at some point as ours is a cheapy aftermarket. good , but could be better.fancy the grip head.

Grip being the joystick one? I looked at that when I got this one, and it was pretty heavy to be honest. The mechanism was great though and it felt very, very easy to adjust

Back