New TV program

Thanks for that, I've just put it on series link on my freesat box.
Have you been watching Masters of photography season 1 and Rankin?

Quite enjoyed tonights program, a lot from the 70's i recognised some of the pictures of The Clash, it was nice to hear the story behind them. Thats showing my age!

Quite enjoyed tonights program, a lot from the 70's i recognised some of the pictures of The Clash, it was nice to hear the story behind them. Thats showing my age!

I agree it was a really good, when The Clash were talked about I was hoping the photographer who took the iconic photo for London Calling would be interviewed but sadly not.

I agree it was a really good, when The Clash were talked about I was hoping the photographer who took the iconic photo for London Calling would be interviewed but sadly not.

Pennie Smith IIRC. Must try and get hold of this at some point as I suspect no documentary like this would be complete without interviews of Kevin Cummins, Brian Griffin and Mick Rock.

Season 2 of Masters of photography starts on Sky Arts at 8.00pm on Tuesday 23rd.

Nice one, thanks for the heads up

I take it these are repeats? Season 4 aired 2 years ago.

Yes they are, season 1 was repeated a few months ago and now season 2 is being repeated. I'm fairly new so i missed them first time around and its nice to watch a photography programme instead of the normal rubbish on TV.

Yes they are, season 1 was repeated a few months ago and now season 2 is being repeated. I'm fairly new so i missed them first time around and its nice to watch a photography programme instead of the normal rubbish on TV.

All 4 seasons are available on demand if you have the relevant subscription.

Back