New Website any good

Overall it's not bad at all, but here are some quick and dirty points of feedback to consider:
  1. The footer font does not match the body font (serif and sans-serif)
  2. Find yourself some social media icons that have transparent backgrounds so you don't get a white square
  3. The shade of grey used for the logo and inactive menu items is too close to the black - hard to read in a room with some natural light coming in the window atm. Try a slightly lighter shade.
  4. Frontpage image link doesn't go anywhere apart from to the image itself
  5. Consider changing the CONTACT FORM and HERE links on PORTRAITS page to button links or making them stand out more somehow.
  6. Also getting to the gallery should be more obvious imho - maybe even load straight onto a portrait gallery with a link to more information about you or with the text off to one side. The gallery functionality is really nice, but it requires a few clicks to get there.

Hi. I think this is on the right track.
Agree with Justin's comments.
Its not 'Photo's'
Your <title> tags aren't doing anything to help you.

First thing that Struck me was That you Seem to have randomly Used.upper case letters for the start of some Words, but not for All. i Would Suggest trying to Avoid doing that as it looks odd.

Check your punctuation as well, some of it is a bit iffy......

You have made the biggest mistake you can make with a website that is looking for customers... Its the WORLD Wide Web.. Anyone in the world could land on your page.. There is no clue as to what country you are in let alone what County or City? Anything..

On your front page it should be clear ..either where you are located or the area you cover.. having it in about? (which you maye have when its ready) doesn't help..

HTH :)

Back