New website for reviewing Inverness...

Edit My Images
Yes
My better half and I have decided to put together a website reviewing the eateries and drinkeries (hehe) in Inverness. We love good coffee and good food and like eating and coffee-ing out regularly, as well as discovering new places, so we'll be updating this a lot and if it's successful, we might branch it out into other avenues.

Anyway -

http://invernessreviewed.efx2.com/

Please have a look :eek:)

Del

Oh dear, coffee reviewers! :eek:

Better find my pl;ace and give us a ravaging then. Corner on the Square in Beauly and also in Tiso Outdoor Experience, Inverness.

Be kind ;)

PS How come you got to be coffee critics and you come from Wales? :shrug: :D

Never been to Beauly >.< Neither of us drive so we mostly stay local, but I do want to get the bus/train to Beauly one day.

Where's the Tiso Outdoor Experience place?

Haha, that's right across the road from where I work. I work in Cap Gemini.

So is it yours as in, you own it?

I operate the cafe. Technically I am a "trading partner" along with Alpine Bikes and Tiso. My other business (food related too) is in Walker Road (behind the college).

I am rarely there in person but usually go for my morning coffee so feel free to introduce yourself if you see me - I might even treat you to a coffee! ;)

Ooooh, shall have to call in and sample the coffee ^.^

Walker Road - Hot Stuff, or did the internet let me down?

Are you open Saturdays? I work a monotonous 8 - 4:30.

Ooooh, shall have to call in and sample the coffee ^.^

Are you open Saturdays? I work a monotonous 8 - 4:30.

The Tiso store is open 7 days. Corner on the Square at Beauly is open Monday to Saturday.

Walker Road - Hot Stuff, or did the internet let me down?

Not sure what you meant here. My business there is called Williamson. You can't miss it if you go down Walker Road. Coffee there ain't so good though.:LOL:

I think you have some hosting problems WelshPixie. Your site has been very slow or unavailable since yesterday.

Steep - it's a blog site, www.efx2.com - they rarely have downtime for long but they do occasionally have little hissy fits. :eek:)

Site is fine again now.

I've spent a couple of very nice hogmanays in the Waterfront, never thought of trying the coffee though :)

Hehe, indeed. I'm teetotal and the other half doesn't drink in pubs and stuff, so we didn't try the alcolol.

I called in the TISO store very briefly today on my lunch break but didn't go up to the cafe. Will drag the other half over for a coffee on the weekend. ^.^

I think I've worked out a venue for an Inverness forum meet, cheap too :D

Oh? Where where where? Or am I being really dumb and you mean the TISO place for the free coffee? Hehe.

[S3]I would love to host a meet[/S3]

Lunchtimes are a bit manic in there but afternoons are pretty quiet and Thursday is late opening night. And I am sure I can stretch to a few coffees. :D

[S3]I would love to host a meet[/S3]

Lunchtimes are a bit manic in there but afternoons are pretty quiet and Thursday is late opening night. And I am sure I can stretch to a few coffees. :D

I'm going to be in Inverness for a couple of days in August, bloody long way for a free coffee!

:D :D

Back