New website - opinions please.

Name
Ben Gilbert
Edit My Images
No
Hi all, after alot of problems with my previous website which I made on freewebs.com, I have designed a new site, through clickpic, they are a hosting company, they give you a basic layout desigN and you then use html coding to personalise the desigN as you wish.

My previous site was this www.bmgrallyphotography.webs.com

The new site is www.bmg-images.com ( now registered in my name )

I wanted a simple but stylish design that was easy to use and got the point across, I havnt gone for a large gallery type website, just a small selection of images to show my work.

What do you think? Any good? Is there anything you would change? Its not 100% finished, just looking for a bit of input from the people that know.

Cheers

Ben

Although I only had a quick look it certainly looks much better and loads a LOT faster for me.

Nice looking design - well done - if it were me I'd think a wee bit about the white text on black background as it is very high contrast and possibly go for a dark grey background and/or light grey text as it makes it easier on the eye - but otherwise great job (y)

Nice looking design - well done - if it were me I'd think a wee bit about the white text on black background as it is very high contrast and possibly go for a dark grey background and/or light grey text as it makes it easier on the eye - but otherwise great job (y)

Thanks for that, Ive changed the colour of the text from white to grey, does that look better?

Very good. I am looking for a web site myself. So would love to know more on how you desined it.

Nice clean site and loads quick.. I like it.

Some great photos on it too :)

Thanks for that, Ive changed the colour of the text from white to grey, does that look better?
IMHO it looks a million times easier to read - I never cease to be amazed how such small changes can make such a big difference (y) - do you prefer it this way - it's your site after all :thinking:

Back