New website

Name
Ruairidh
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey all

I am at the moment making myself a website,

I have only uploaded a few images at the moment, but i thought for the site its self i would keep it small and simple. I think this is close enough, but as always advice and critique from you guys would be great thanks.

I am still undecided about the logo....?

Red King Photo (y)

I am at the moment making myself a website,

Well you seem to be making it to look like a million other wordpress websites.. Are you sure your making it ? Sorry but it seriously looks like a wordpress one to me.. apologies if I am wrong..

Hello. I had a quick look but im using my ipod. Redking seems too large as does the about and contact. Theres on odd drop down a bit obscured by the images on the home page that opens a nav which is a bit annoying. Why put your address and phone on the photographer page and then a form on the contact page? Seems that nobe of the pics on the home page reflect your landscape talents.

Photo diva- it sure doesn't look right when I look at it through my IPhone.
The reason I have the two points of contact is I have done work for someone before who did not have an email address so they wouldn't be able to use the Contact page.
I am also trying to get more into concer/music photography, that's why I left all my pictures on the home screen as they are.

Back