New York City - NO 56K

Edit My Images
Yes
Here is a selection I took in NYC last summer.

sunlight.jpg

downtown.jpg

cp.jpg

churchdoor.jpg

churchcab.jpg

cathedral5th.jpg

esbflag-1.jpg

un.jpg

qm2.jpg

moonsky.jpg

A great set of images Allie5, but for me lost some of the impact by having so many at once.

a great set of images, but like cuddy says, too many at once to savour them :)

Some great shots, makes me want to visit. Although kinda not at the same time because it looks like a place that has a great photo op at every turn so its kind of a mind-blower but so much so that it'll make you go crazy. If that makes sense. :bonk:

Some iconic shots here though, the one with the Ferry and the Helicopter I thought was very "Bruckheimer". Dont ask lol. I don't know.

How long was you there for? Looks like you did quite a bit - you got a good variety of pics.

Ah, I did wonder about putting them in one thread! Right I'll split the thread up - Mods can you change title to "New York Set 1" please??

Thanks.

Allie

Some great shots, makes me want to visit. Although kinda not at the same time because it looks like a place that has a great photo op at every turn so its kind of a mind-blower but so much so that it'll make you go crazy. If that makes sense. :bonk:

Some iconic shots here though, the one with the Ferry and the Helicopter I thought was very "Bruckheimer". Dont ask lol. I don't know.

How long was you there for? Looks like you did quite a bit - you got a good variety of pics.

Thanks - only there for 3 nights but packed a lot in. My biggest disappointment was we booked the night tour and I assumed we would be stopping in Brooklyn for a photo stop - to take a pic of the Manhattan skyline - they didnt stop the flipping bus - you try taking that shot from a moving bus LOL! It was our last night as well so no chance to go back!

Great stuff - Central Park looks so green. Was looking a bit peaky when I went in March. Was that from the ESB? Where's the shot of the ESB itself from?

I like the Queen Mary shot - didn't see any big cruisers on my trip though.

I miss New York :(

Very nice shots, did NY in Aug last year then sailed back to blighty on the QM2, well recommended and not too heavy on the pocket either (y).

Steve...

Back