New York

Matt.

Judge Dredd
Edit My Images
Yes
I'll be off to New York just before Christmas for a long weekend break (which i really do need!). I'll be going on my own, and am just starting to think about what i'll actually do whilst i'm there. What would be good is if i could get some suggestions so i can put together a basic itinerary for my stay. I won't plan it too much, but a general idea might be good :)

I will be arriving mid afternoon on the 13th December (Thursday), and leaving mid afternoon on the Monday, so i don't have that long! I can't make it longer as i've run out of holiday days from work :thumbsdown:

All i have planned so far is a basketball game on Saturday night. Other than that i'll probably do the Empire State during the day, Top of The Rock at night, Central Park, maybe the UN, a bit of shopping and some wondering around. I might also try and get a helicopter tour. Is there anything that i should definitely try and do?

Dont forget the shops on 5th Avenue; the giant ferris wheel inside Toys R Us on Times Square; the christmas tree and ice skating rink at Rockerfeller Plaza and the cable car part way across the river, Brooklyn Bridge, Flatiron building and the SoHo area (not the same as Soho in London), Macys shopfronts and the inside space at Grand Central Station.....if you can fit all that in too

Back