Newbie from Birmingham

Name
Charl Tamb
Edit My Images
Yes
... well someone has to be ;) Enjoy photography - and look forward to seeing some good images, and learning from you all. :) I have both a Canon and a Nikon ( I know! )

welcome to the forum- I went to Birmingham ( Once) and was told off by a security person for taking this picture- despite me being on a public road

ABb9ib3.jpg

Maybe because I shoot Sony :LOL::LOL:

Les :)

Hi and welcome to the forum, enjoy yourself here :)

:fuji:

Hi Charl, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

Welcome to the madhouse, I suggest you leave your brain at the door as it's safer that way :):runaway::LOL:

How peculiar! I've got several shots of that building but never been told off... must be Sony related! Hope it didn't put you off

No it did not- the Police were called by his control room at his request, I welcomed that of course, I jnow my rights as a photographer and it was explained to the security guard involved that it was perfectly legal to take photograhs in a public place- so I took a photo of the secuirty gaurd and the policeman too - all good :)

Les

Back