Newbie from Dorset

Name
Daniel
Edit My Images
No
Hey All,
Newbie to the forum from deepest darkest Dorset, age 43
Pretty much soley into landscape photography and I write a blog on it (Wont spam it here)
Can often be found outside in bad weather chasing dramatic clouds and rainbows :)
Mainly shoot Dorset but have been all over the country chasing light
Hope you're all well and getting some decent pics !
Danny

Last edited:
Welcome. Maybe post up a little about yourself, other than you're just from Dorset :) ?
Although I do like Dorset, many many years ago I had my honeymoon in Wareham (The Old Granary).

Welcome. Maybe post up a little about yourself, other than you're just from Dorset :) ?
Although I do like Dorset, many many years ago I had my honeymoon in Wareham (The Old Granary).

Added a bit more :) thanks, I know the grannery well, lovely shot there down the River Frome

Added a bit more :) thanks, I know the grannery well, lovely shot there down the River Frome
Lovely Lady used to run the upstairs B&B and her "children" ran the restaurant downstairs. She had been out in India with her Military husband and a very Grand Lady she was too. 42 years ago this year, been back a couple of times, the area is still lovely but the Granary isn't what it once was imo, neither is nostalgia :)

H Daniel, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Welcome to the forum Daniel, enjoy yourself here :welcome:

Back