Newbie from South Wales

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all, I've just returned to the wonderful (and still expensive) world of photography. Years ago I was a keen SLR photographer, but sold all my gear some time ago. After a while I bought a FinePix digital camera, but missed the creativity of the SLR world. Now I'm retired I thought I'd have a look at digital SLR and, after a great deal of searching around, I've bought myself a new (to me) Canon EOS 1100 D complete with an 18-55mm standard lens. I'll start by using it to photograph my faulty pocket watches prior to stripping them down for service and repair, and also for general holiday snaps as we venture around Britain in our caravan. Hopefully I'll stop myself from spending a fortune on equipment that I'll never use, and at least I won't have to wait for ages until the film comes back from processing. I look forward to re-learning all about photography.

Regards, Mike.

:welcome: to the forum Mike, enjoy ;)

Hi Mike, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".

Thanks George, hope I have some images worth posting in the future.

Back