newbie, hi

Edit My Images
Yes
alright all im steve 26 frm sunderland, been reading this forum for a few days and decided to join, im a newbie to photography other than using a point n shoot, looking to buy a 400d in the next few weeks , seen 1 in jessops with £50 off(cashback) £450 is that the average price?. Does anyone know of any online beginners guides to dlsr's/digital photography etc ? looking forward to being a regular on here. thanks

Hi and welcome :wave: Oh a fellow mackem :clap:

:wave: Hi Steve and :welcome: (y) You've just signed up to the best online beginners guide you can get :) Anything you want to know just ask, there's no such thing as a silly question here and there are plenty of folks willing to help out (y)

Hi and welcome

If you'r elooking for a DSLR you could do much worse than send a Pm to Kerso for a quote before buying on the high street - i've bought a few lenses of him for way less the listed price. All new and delivered within the week.

Cheers

Jon

Hi and Welcome to Talk Photography Steve :wave:

vey good decision Steve. I am glad you are here. :welcome:

Hi steve

welcome from another newbie and I can only recommend Kerso for sales, service and backup. No-one better and you can trust him.

David.

:welcome:
( & thanks for the 7day tip, Dan)

hello :)

This is a good place to find things to spend your money on!

Back