Newbie, newcomer, & lurker.

Name
Sam
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi this is my first post, i've been recommended this forum by a number of members in here, and for a few days / weeks i've been lurking around and just reading everyones posts.

Anyways 'street photography' as some people call it, has always interested me, and today I decided to give it a go. Im nowhere near any good and realise everyone has their own style / taste. Whether the shots I got today are classified as street or not is another story.

Just though I'd share the photographs I captured today with my first post on the forum.

Any tips / pointers / C+C are welcome.

3820719165_138a32e325.jpg

3821527850_10d0b7b58c.jpg

3821529930_e2531aae63.jpg

Sammy J.

number two is pretty cool, i like the selective colouring, must have took some patience!
oh and welcome!

Thank you tinyspark, It did take some time, I only noticed the balloons when I was leaving they were around the corner inside a van. It took about 15 to 20 minutes after speeches, and singing and to distribute the balloons to everyone. in that time I ventured off to find a spot for the release.

Sammy J.

Like others, No2 does it for me-good shot.

In the first, I think you need the empty space in front of the horses instead of behind?

Back