Newbie Photographer

Name
Stella
Edit My Images
No
I don't normally do a hi I'm new here post, but I would really like to make myself at home here. I miss forums!

Just started to seriously get to grips with my digital camera. A friend has lent me some of her diffusers and backdrops. I'm practising as much as I can and trying to learn as I go. Working on building a portfolio so I can hopefully start doing family photo sessions for a living.

I had twin babies recently so I need a new career path with more flexibility.

I've been enjoying it more than I thought I would!

Hi Stella and welcome to TP.....don't worry no one bites....well some might growl a bit ;)

Just settle right in and ask away or even share pictures including for constructive critique as you see fit.

Lots to see and get involved with on all genre photographic and a lot more :)

Welcome to the forum Stella, you’re going to be very busy, what with new babies and getting to grips with the camera and potential business!

All the very best of luck with both, enjoy yourself here :welcome:

Hi Stella, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you. "Enjoy"

Hi Stella
Welcome to TP new myself, looking foward to seeing some of your pictures

Hi and welcome Stella.

I'm sure you know how forums work so I'll look forward to arguing with you about something that doesn't matter one day :D Just kidding :D Will look forward to seeing your pictures. Do post them.

Good luck with the career!

Hello Stella and welcome to TP and I'm sure you'll find helpful people in the family portrait photography buisness here as well.

Back