Name
J
Edit My Images
No
Hi everyone,
I'm totally new to photography, I have been thinking of taking it up as a hobby for a while now but never got round to it. Anyways a friend of mine has given me a Sony A200 I get its a few years old. But I thought I could start off with this whilst I get a feel for it as I haven't a clue where to begin never mind what I'm doing ha. Can anyone point me in the right direction x

Last edited:
Hi, And welcome aboard TP, "Enjoy".

Last edited:
Hello and welcome, why not join a local camera club? It's a little difficult to 'show' you how to use a camera on-line. where about in the country are you?

Enjoy the forum. :wave:

Welcome! Joining this forum is a good start. A very helpful community.

If you want some structure to help getting to grips with photography the consider a course. A couple of options that I've seen recommended are: A year with my camera at ayearwithmycamera.com, this definitely aimed at begineers. Or have a look at udemy.com where there are several self study courses on offer.

Go out and take pictures.........Then go out and take some more pictures..... Then take more pictures... The more you take the more you will learn and every question you ask in here will be answered... you will pick it up in not time..

Lesson 1 : Go out and take pictures :)

Back