Newcastle Meet - Sunday 11th April

Name
Lynda
Edit My Images
Yes
I'll start the ball off. Hope no-one minds.

Had a smashing couple of hours. Nice to meet people, even though I do have a tendency to wander off - sorry.

Thanks for sorting Natalie(y)

Looking Down
9fa28272.jpg

Looking Up
a298b4f5.jpg

Looking at
bb3c7892.jpg

Ah, looking up again
5e2b06b0.jpg

Squinting,
but we were blessed with a beautiful sky this afternoon.
1ad5e3d5.jpg

anyone stay long enough for the sunset, I wasnt there headed south to hartlepool and smog land, but just seen this outside after we got in, no time to get tripod out or anythin, stood on a wall leaning on a flimsy lampost. gutted!!
017-1.jpg

Will be there for next meet, Promise!

Last edited:
Heres one i've just thrown together quickly. hence the reason it seems to have bled from the border. Will get a few more up in the next couple of days.

Hi and thanks for letting me join you for a short time today. :)

I do have another of the doughnut challenge and also the greggs run but I was saving them in case I needed to blackmail.

Karen, nice to meet you. Sorry I disappeared before you had to get your train.

And it was a fab sunset further north too, I could just see it above the opposite houses.

I do have another of the doughnut challenge and also the greggs run but I was saving them in case I needed to blackmail.

Karen, nice to meet you. Sorry I disappeared before you had to get your train.

And it was a fab sunset further north too, I could just see it above the opposite houses.

hey , now thats not fair , i hear my evil twin was out makin trouble and eating donuts and such ? LOL

Last edited:
I saw the beautiful sunset as i travelled home on train.

Okay time to add mine don't laugh

Read it twice wondering what the hell it meant until I realised I was reading it the wrong way around..
4515709242_1ca1a3d1fa.jpg

Got one of them

4515054545_14d1a006f8.jpg

Another person looking up

4515060223_60148cf7b2.jpg

Can't do the quayside without doing at least one bridge

4515704206_9095e163fe_o.jpg

It was great to meet you all hope to see you at the next one.

anyone stay long enough for the sunset, I wasnt there headed south to hartlepool and smog land, but just seen this outside after we got in, no time to get tripod out or anythin, stood on a wall leaning on a flimsy lampost. gutted!!
017-1.jpg

Will be there for next meet, Promise!

Madmackem, that is a view I know very well. I walk past there every Sunday on the way to my folks for Sunday lunch in Fellgate. Nice capture of the sunset. Shame I was too wasted to notice it yesterday :LOL:

Madmackem, that is a view I know very well. I walk past there every Sunday on the way to my folks for Sunday lunch in Fellgate. Nice capture of the sunset. Shame I was too wasted to notice it yesterday :LOL:

Aye pity theres no stop over at the Deneside!
Cant Believe theres someone on here this close, I probably scared a few pensioners standing on the garden wall lol

There's another meet scheduled for the 2nd of May (y)

Anyway, a few pics and snapshots from yours truly.

tpmeet800px.jpg

About half of the gang. Actually snipped off a different shot but I do feel kind stalker like posting this lol.

The busker
buskerwm.jpg

A boat
boats2wm.jpg

Bridges
bridgeswm.jpg

Market Stall
stallwm.jpg

and Byker
bykerwm1.jpg

Dunno how to get the grubby marks off from the glass, using photoshop though. Some people couldn't/weren't mad enough to throw their cameras over the 7' glass :LOL:

Last edited:
The Wall looks good in Red'N'White lol!

Looks like you all had a good time, that woman selling eczema treatment is extortionate - one little tub for tenner

Back