Newcastle Quayside

Excellent capture buildings on left help to focus on the distant bridge.
GEORGE.

Super.

I'd crop a tiny bit off the bottom, personally. Please don't take this as a serious criticism, just a personal preference. It really is a very attractive capture.

"Cracking" shot Sir, nuff said.(y)

George.

Excellent Simon, exceptional sharpness too.

Thanks Andy :)

Excellent capture buildings on left help to focus on the distant bridge.
GEORGE.

Cheers George :)

Nice colours, theres enough reflection to hold my interest but ultimately its the mirror like surfaces that really hold and captivate me.

Sometimes you just have to work with what you have. It was too windy that evening for mirror like reflections unfortunately.

Super.

I'd crop a tiny bit off the bottom, personally. Please don't take this as a serious criticism, just a personal preference. It really is a very attractive capture.

I've agonised over the crop thanks to that post in the bottom right hand corner. I may go back and look at it again, so I understand your comment completely.

Nice colours.

"Cracking" shot Sir, nuff said.(y)

George.

I like it as it is.
Composition is excellent.

Thanks guys! Glad you like it :)

Simon.

I've agonised over the crop thanks to that post in the bottom right hand corner. I may go back and look at it again, so I understand your comment completely.

I spotted that post immediately after suggesting the crop. I don't think you can afford to crop through the middle of the post.

Great image - I'm jealous.

Back