Newcastles Quayside at Night

D

Dappa44

My first scenery post on here, all criticism welcome ;)

PanoramicEye.jpg

Well im only a novice but my thoughts are, what's to critisise i think this is super...Ray(y)

great photo mate hope you did'nt have your sunderland shirt on!

Ooh a fellow mackem :woot:, congrats on the new camera. Looks like your putting to good use already, nice picture.

hehehe it was hidden under my jumper and jacket lads.

very good love Newcastle have been over a few times on stag parties so have never had my camera with me :shake:

on another note they need to get rid of that niteclub boat from under the big bridge it tales away from the whole look of the place :nono:

Lovely shot (y) if I was to critisise one thing it would be that is is maybe a bit overexposed, the light trails and lights under the bridge etc are all very blow out. Still a cracking shot though :) nicely done!

Good , well balanced image, and the line of river lights pull you in nicely.

My only slight criticism, is lack of sky detail, if you had taken it at dusk instead of later, you would have hopefully managed that?

very good love Newcastle have been over a few times on stag parties so have never had my camera with me :shake:

on another note they need to get rid of that niteclub boat from under the big bridge it tales away from the whole look of the place :nono:

Its going soon Chris, dont think its being replaced.

Cant critise this m8. Very nicely shot picture.

Top work! For future reference a slightly shorter exposure would have probably given you a nicer sky, and avoid the orange glow - failing that shoot a little earlier and get some detail in it. Top picture, there was one of a similar scene posted recently and I prefer yours... good stuff keep 'em coming!

Back